Many behavior problems in dogs are caused by lack of physical activity and mental stimulation. Dogs are born to lead active lives and leashes can cause dogs to become hyperactive and territorial, so that roaming around freely is beneficial for dogs.
AARC’s dog park has a clean playground with swimming pool (in summer) to exercise and play off-leash in a controlled environment under the supervision of their owners and AARC’s dog caretakers.
Our off-leash dog area provides a community setting in which people can gather around, socialize and observe the interaction of groups of dogs at play. The playground allows owners and their dogs to spend run time together and interact which is useful for additional bonding.
AARC is pleased to offer its clients the Dog Park open all weekdays between 11:00 – 16:00 except Sundays and booking is essential.
Dog park rules:
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated with the document available.
- Owners must watch out about their dog’s behavior such as aggression towards others.
- Owners are completely responsible in case of any damage caused by their dog.
- Sorry, no children under the age of 7 is allowed in the off-leash area and there is no exceptions. Also, children must be supervised outside the off-leash dog park area.
- Owners who disregard these rules will permanently lose all dog park privilege.